Not so quiet at The Dashwood Arms

23:36

I think everyone found their way to the right pub first time this week.....

I'd like to report on what everyone sang or played but, because The Dashwood Arms was noisier than usual for the first half of our evening, I'm not sure I'd be accurate. However, we were visited by Peter from Oxford who plays subtle and neat finger-style guitar to accompany his own excellent songs. I particularly enjoyed the multi-generational one, the name of which I forget. I hope Peter comes again when it's quieter.

Fred's point number  this week was not so  much 'hot off the presses' as 'didn't quite reach the presses' - he hadn't even had time to type the lyrics up. This week's theme was the culling of badgers. The song was funnier than the theme.

We're at the Prince Albert next week (27th). See you there. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe